Casa Roma warrants for a period of (25) (20) (10) years, from the date of purchase, that the ceramic surface will not wear through, burn, scratch, fade or stain under conditions of residential use.
- The flooring must be installed and used in accordance with the instructions that accompany the product.
- This warranty does not cover defects caused by improper surface preparation, installation or application.
- To validate the warranty, Casa Roma approved adhesive must be used in installing the floor.
- The surface wear must be readily visible (i.e. approximately 1/2 square inch).
- Installation of flooring that contains any manufacturing defect is not covered by the warranty.
If Casa Roma accepts a claim under the Casa Roma Warranty, it will repair or replace, at its option, the affected flooring material. This warranty covers the repair or replacement of affected flooring materials only; it does not cover labour costs. If the original design for which a claim is made is no longer available, Casa Roma will replace the affected floor materials with another design of equal value. The above remedy is the customer’s sole and exclusive remedy for claims under this warranty. This warranty is not transferable. It extends only to the original end-user. Original invoice from authorized dealer must be supplied.
* In addition to the Casa Roma Warranty, Casa Roma warrants its product against manufacturing defects that exist in its product prior to shipment. Any manufacturing defect must be reported prior to product installation or, under no circumstances, later than six (6) months after the date of purchase to be covered under this warranty. Casa Roma will replace any such defective material at no additional cost to the customer. This does not include labour costs. Any damage that occurs during shipment is the responsibility of the shipping company. Any claim for warranty shall be made in writing, within 30 days after it has been detected, and mailed to the following address:
Casa Roma Warranty Department
50 Kenview Blvd.